Nagpur and Pune are two of the most important cities in the Indian state of Maharashtra. They are also major tourist destinations, with a lot to offer visitors. If you are planning to travel from Nagpur to Pune, there are a few things you should know.
- The most popular way to travel from Nagpur to Pune is by bus. There are many bus operators that ply this route, and the travel time is around 10-12 hours. The cost of a bus ticket ranges from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000.
For more information about intercity travel in India, you can visit the website of Intercity, a travel agency that specializes in intercity travel. You can find the website at https://www.intrcity.com/.
2. Another option is to travel by train. The train journey takes around 8-9 hours, and the cost of a train ticket ranges from Rs. 300 to Rs. 600.
Article: Coming soon: Humsafar trains to Pune with 4 halts
Author: Times of India Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/coming-soon-humsafar-trains-to-pune-with-4-halts/articleshow/67840971.cms
The article from the Times of India reports that two new Humsafar trains will soon be launched between Nagpur and Pune. The trains will have only four halts, making them a convenient option for passengers traveling between the two cities. The fare for the trains is expected to be around Rs1,400-Rs1,500.
If you are looking for a more luxurious travel option, you can also travel by flight. The flight journey takes around 1 hour, and the cost of a flight ticket ranges from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2000.
Flight from Nagpur to Pune
There are many hotels and guesthouses in Pune to choose from. The cost of accommodation ranges from Rs. 500 to Rs. 5000 per night.
Hotel in Pune
Things to do in Pune
Pune is a city with a rich history and culture. There are many historical monuments and temples to visit, as well as a vibrant nightlife. Here are a few of the things you can do in Pune:
- Visit the Shaniwar Wada, a 17th century palace.
- Explore the Parvati Hill, a popular tourist spot with a temple and a garden.
- Visit the Osho Ashram, a spiritual center founded by Osho Rajneesh.
- Take a walk through the Koregaon Park, a popular hangout spot with a number of restaurants and cafes.
- Visit the Pune University, one of the oldest universities in India.
Tips for traveling from Nagpur to Pune
- Book your tickets in advance, especially if you are traveling during the peak season.
- Carry light snacks and drinks, as the journey can be long.
- Be prepared for the weather, as it can be hot and humid in the summer.
- Carry sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses.
- Bring a camera to capture your memories.